- Expert will perform a 200 pollen grain count
- Statistical analysis including the relative abundance of each pollen type, and pollen concentration values (pollen grains per gram of honey).
- Graph of major pollen types and list of minor pollen types
- Photos of common pollen types
Full Honey Pollen Profile
Post-order packaging instructions:
Mail at least a quarter cup of honey (per sample) in secure containers with adequate padding. Screw tops or sealed pour top containers are preferred and we suggest double sealing containers using a ziplock bag. You may submit extracted honey that has been screened of any comb and other matter, but do not pressure or fine filter honey before sending, as this could remove the pollen.
Please also include your order confirmation number (provided in order confirmation e-mail) and your name in your shipment. If you are mailing multiple samples, please include a sample inventory and clearly label each sample.
On completion of the analyses, we will send your report to the email address you provided during check out.
- Current turnaround time is <4 weeks after we receive the sample for submissions of 6 samples or less. Please contact email@example.com for turnaround times for larger projects.
- Our mail service takes up to 48 hours to process packages after they arrive at the facility.
Please check your confirmation e-mail after your order for additional shipment instructions.